Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Crazy Dreams

So, I'm dreaming along last night, and I'm doing pointless stuff, like I'm supposed to be fighting the monsters, but I have to do some shopping first. Then Aragorn shows up, and he's bought lunch for everybody. He tosses me a chili cheese burger, and I say thanks. Now a chili cheese burger is definitely not on my diet, and, if I were going to break my diet, it sure as heck wouldn't be with a chili cheese burger, it'd be with like some Rice Chex or a Krispy Kreme or something, but, hey, you can't turn down the free lunch that Aragorn brought you, so I eat it. I don't even like it, but he's sitting right there. I'm wondering why he got Heath a burrito, and me a chili cheese burger, because what's that supposed to mean? Do I just look like the kind of guy that eats chili cheese burgers?

Anyway, I finish the nasty chili cheese burger and I want to say thanks again, but I don't know what to call him. I mean "Aragorn" sounds kinda stuffy for a lunch break, but "Strider" sounds a little too familiar. I finally opt for "Strider" and he seems OK with that, but I can't really be sure that he didn't expect me to call him "Mr. Aragorn" or something. So he gets back to fighting monsters and stuff, and I've got to go clean the pool, and I'm feeling all crappy for having eaten the chili cheese burger, and now I'll have to be on Phase One of the diet for a whole 'nother week because of it.

Stupid Aragorn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Dude, that was the last chili cheese burger of Numenor! He was initiating you into an ancient brotherhood of bad-asses. Heath's burrito was the burrito-that-was-broken, and frankly those elven burritosmiths didn't fancy the job of fixing it.

8/25/2004 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I am the burrito master!

8/25/2004 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Ginger Hunter said...

Aragorn is just too hot to turn down.
And that wasn't chili.
(Think more legs)

9/03/2004 11:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home